Published: 12th July 2018 (7 days ago)
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to be based in their Head Office in France and manage a number of their global Transmission projects within their T&D portfolio. This role requires the incumbent to be experienced within the Feasibility, Tender phase, Design and Construction Supervision of Substations and Overheads Lines. You would have ideally worked for leading Consulting Engineering companies within similar assignments in the past.
Job Reference: 1568JAB
Title: Project Manager - Transmission & Distribution (Head Office)
Requisition Class: Project Management
Client: Consulting Engineer
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000EUR Gross per Annum + Benefits (Car, Flights, Medical etc)
Location: Clichy, France
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
Days per week: 5
Work Permit/Visa Required: Yes, Must be eligible to work within France WITHOUT Sponsorship. (EU Passport holder/Indefinite Leave to Remain within France).
- Must have Electrical Engineering Degree
- Over 15 Years experience within the design and Construction Supervision of Substations and Overhead Transmission Lines
- Must have experience during the Bidding and Tendering phases of these projects i.e. preparing proposals and dealing with International Financial Institutions (IFIs).
- Experience within Smart Grid projects is highly desired
- At least 10 years experience as a Project Manager
- Must be from a Consulting Engineering (Owners Engineer) background
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Fluent English and German are required.
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your CV to J.firstname.lastname@example.org, additionally please feel free to distribute this project vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe. For more information on any International Freelance Transmission & Distribution assignments please contact Jordan Blake, Principle T&D Specialist at ewi recruitment.