Published: 16th April 2018 (11 days ago)
Job Title: Rail Overhead Catenary Manager - Algeria
Job Reference: 776jkj778
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Transport and Rail
Salary: £7000 - £9000 per month + accommodation, flights, car
Rail Overhead Catenary Manager to supervise and provide technical expertise to the construction of a major railway project in Algeria.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the development of the country and gain great international experience sought after by many employers across the world.
* You will play a lead role in the project management of the overhead catenary system designers and contractors in the construction.
* You will lead a team and be responsible for the safety, quality, progress and environmental impact of the designers and contractors works.
* You will also lead the team in the planning and managing of risks and cash flows of the various contracts as well as the issuance of instructions and assessments of variations/payments/claims.
* During the course of the work, you are expected to liaise with the various parties such as other project teams.
* Review and technical verification of catenary drawings
* System comparison and verification of proposed solutions with technical specifications
* Preparation of reports
* System demand, quantity and cost calculations/ verification's
* Site Inspecting and team supporting
* Design review and deviation investigation
* Technical design advice
* Electrical or mechanical degree
* French Language is essential
* 10yrs experience as an overhead line catenary manager
7-9k per month including paid accommodation, flights, expenses and insurance.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the world’s leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major Power & Energy projects across the globe.