Published: 15th February 2017 (7 days ago)
Job Title: Railway Systems Interface Manager:- Vietnam
Job Reference: JKJ5147
Job Type: Contract
Location: Asia, Vietnam
Salary: US$8000 - US$10000 per month + Tax Free & Expat
Description: Railway Systems Interface Manager:- Vietnam
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking an systems interface manager providing expertise for a high profile rail project in Vietnam.
- In charge of external and internal interfaces (rolling stock, CBTC, PSD, Telecom, Track, Depot equipments, Power, OCS, AFC, Signage, Facilities SCADA, Civil).
- In charge of the Interface management process implementation (Interface Matrix, Interface Control Documents) and driving 11 subsystems to coordinate.
- Involved in all aspects of the project technical Design, construction & installation design.
- You will be involved in all aspects of track work, Power Supply, Signalling, and Depot Interfaces as most critical systems on this project.
- In charge of all correspondences for interfaces (writing and/or review)
- Strong involvement in Contract follow up, Claim against Employer and his representative or Civil contractors.
- You will be managing a team of 4 engineers.
- $8000- 10000 per month TAX FREE.
- Expat package including flights and accommodation provided.
- Electrical engineering degree.
- 5+ rail experience.
- Experience working in international locations.