Published: 15th April 2019 (4 days ago)
Airswift. Recruiter. Houston, TX.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Recruiter to join them on an initial 6-month assignment in Houston, TX
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Partakes in strategic staffing meetings and provides recruiting knowledge and guidance.
- Preserves knowledge of internal and external recruiting practices.
- Delivers guidance to hiring manager/position owner on sourcing options to guarantee the most effective and cost efficient method for external hiring and provides coaching concerning all phases of recruiting including: development of job descriptions, behavior-based interviewing, negotiations of salary, and closing candidates to offer acceptance.
- Trains Corporate Recruiters, Staffing Coordinators and Interns dedicated to both internal and external recruitment and staffing.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems to perform the various stages of full life cycle recruiting such as job postings, candidate sourcing, generating offer letters and on-boarding candidates.
- 5 years' experience in full life cycle recruitment
- Experience in the recruitment of oil and gas professionals
- Proficient in managing and utilizing an applicant tracking system
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors Recruiting ATS
- Required High School Diploma and Bachelors Degree is preferred.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.