Published: 10th January 2019 (10 days ago)
Airswift- Revenue Accountant. Houston, TX. 6 months assignment.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Revenue Accountant to join them on a 6 months contract with the possibility to extend and high chance to transition into Direct Hire.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Records oil and gas sales
- Examines money application by property and purchaser on a monthly basis.
- Formulates accounts receivable reconciliation report and resolves outstanding balances for assigned properties.
- Makes general ledger account reconciliation report and reconciles and clears balances for assigned accounts
- Prepares gas balancing statements and pipeline reconciliation reports.
- Prepares sales variance analysis and explicates major sales fluctuations for assigned properties
- Prepares federal and state royalty and tax reports and makes related general ledger entries to record payments.
- Formulates invoices for royalties and taxes paid for partners
Previous education & experience required:
- 4 years' experience in oil and gas revenue accounting.
- Ability to solve problems accurately and exhibit exceptional proficiency in data management, including spreadsheet proficiency.
- Administrative, communicational and organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Preferred: Experience of oil and gas accounting systems
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, or equivalent experience.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.