Published: 25th March 2019 (27 days ago)
Secondary English Teacher
Required: August 2019
Location: Beijing, China
Region: Far East and South East Asia
Experience: 2+ years
Sponsorship: Single or Married (tuition for 2 dependent children)
Salary: Salary from 20,470 to 25,704RMB per month after tax
Contract: 2 years
School Vision/Ethos: This schools group has multiple IB world schools across Beijing. They are WASC accredited, offering a whole school KG to Year 12 education. With its inquiry based approach, the school provides its solid education in a supportive and stimulating environment which encourages its students to develop as thinkers and individuals. This is a school with high expectations of its staff and its students. The school itself is very close to all of the exciting dining, shopping and night life areas of Beijing. It's an exciting and cosmopolitan city in which to live with a large expatriate community.
- Fully qualified with at least 2 years of post-qualifying experience
- IB curriculum experience is preferred but teachers are welcome who share an inquiry-based philosophy to teaching.
- The school are looking for qualified and professional teachers to help continue the school's growth.
- The school likes teachers who are driven, motivated individuals, team players and can contribute to extra-curricular activities.
- Salary from 20,470 to 25,704RMB per month after tax
- Annual flight allowance
- Good housing allowance
- Settling in allowance
- Medical cover
- Visa Costs
- Free tuition for up to 2 dependent children