Published: 16th March 2019 (8 days ago)
A successful two form entry school situated in Walthamstow are currently looking to recruit a dynamic, forward thinking and adaptable Teaching Assistant to work with students with additional SEND to join their ambitious team.
The role is to work with an autistic child on a 1-1 basis who needs additional support with school work in addition to working with this child on emotional boundaries.
This school is committed to raising standards of achievement and ensuring the progress of all learners. This role is to start after Easter until the end of the academic year and you will be working closely with the SENDCO and teachers to create and implement exceptional learning environments.
This school welcomes applications from experienced teaching assistants with a proven track record or graduates with the ability, passion and commitment to become outstanding teachers.
To be shortlisted for this role you will need to:
- Believe that every child in our school can, and will, succeed
- Committed to delivering a curriculum of a high standard for all children
- Passionate about pupils' learning and has the highest ambitions for our children
- Interested in career progression and making an impact
In return the school can offer:
- A high level of support and commitment from our friendly and hardworking staff
- Excellent CPD opportunities, designed to develop your professional career
If you are interested please apply below.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.