Published: 9th May 2019 (11 days ago)
Airswift. Senior Auditor. Calgary, Alberta.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Senior Auditor to join them on a renewable year contract in Calgary, Alberta.
The main role is to conduct contract audits. Must be able to analyze contracts, as well as understand key requirements and needs of all stakeholders involved. Plan, conduct, prepare audit reports and provide plans for a correction on discrepancies and/or deficiencies. Able to communicate effectively with both clients and management on audit findings.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Plan and Complete Contract Audits
- Examine and interpret contracts
- Interact with stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure findings are relevant and optimized
- Communicate audit findings with both clients and management
- Planning & Budgeting
- Experience leading Operational and Contract Compliance Audits
- Risk Management and Internal controls
- Operational & Compliance Audits
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Commercial Support
- Performance Management & Appraisal
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Management Information
- Related post-secondary degree (business, finance, engineering, legal, etc.)
- 8 years of related experience in Contract Audits
- Ability to wrangle large amounts of data while understanding its application to contracts
- Ability to Travel to the USA
- Oil and Gas experience is a plus
- Professional designation is a plus , i.e. CPA, PEng, LLB