Published: 20th June 2019 (27 days ago)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Completions Engineer to join a growing Operator based in Brisbane, Australia.
The role is a permanent position with a Competitive Salary and potential for bonuses, and you will be joining an organisation with genuinely exciting development opportunities as the business expands its operations.
You'll predominantly be based in Brisbane, with occasional travel out to various sites when required.
Senior Completions Engineer responsibilities:
- Drive well completion productivity and artificial lift;
- Completion design, engineering & planning;
- Ensure operations are planned / executed in a safely, efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Ensure completion design meets well objectives and is performed in accordance with the established standards.
- Lead the Completion and workover team, providing daily work scopes.
This is a varied role with responsibilities including unconventional drilling activities for a number of coal gas seam assets, and also responsibilities across conventional oil and gas such as heavy oil water flood, gas lift and pumped wells, horizontal and vertical stimulated wells etc.
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Be based in Brisbane, with occasional travel required to sites as required.
- Production and reservoir engineering experience;
- Five plus years' experience in similar role;
- An Engineering Degree (Chemical, Petroleum or Mechanical preferred);
- Conventional and/or unconventional Oil and gas experience.
For further information, please apply online. Visa support / relocation costs will be on offer for the right candidate.