Published: 11th January 2019 (10 days ago)
The position is a key member of the contracts team providing contracting and commercial services to the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and drive commercial and contracting outcomes in the Exploration portfolio area.
- Ensure contracts, purchase orders and call-offs comply with the Contracting and Procurement Procedure, relevant Joint Operating Agreements and any Licence conditions or Production Sharing Contract conditions.
- Prepare Category Strategies, Contracting Plans, ITT/RFQs, Authority for Contract Execution, Negotiation Plans, Tender Evaluation Plans, Contract Variations, Contract Management Plans and other approval documents associated with the contracting lifecycle.
- Ensure synergies across projects and operations are identified to deliver maximum value.
- Continually identify and pursue commercial and cost saving opportunities within the Exploration portfolio.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure adequate representation and visibility of commercial matters.
- Ensure that commercial and contracting services are given sufficient front-end consideration in the development of contracting strategies and project schedules.
- Deliver input into project Contracting Strategies scopes and Category Strategies.
- Ensure contracting strategies are consistent with the approved Category Strategy.
- Ensure commercial lessons learnt are regularly recorded and shared.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to the Business Management System, with particular emphasis on the Commercial, Contracting and Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain and HSEQ components of the Business Management System.
- Ensure delivery of business needs to schedule, cost and quality
- Compile and monitor vendor market intelligence.
Skills & Experience:
- Holds an accredited tertiary qualification
- Masters of Charted Institute of Purchasing & Supply (MCIPS) desirable
- Relevant experience in PSC procurement
- Experience with subsurface data and information management, cloud-based systems and exploration technology would be highly regarded
- Experience with difficult regulatory and JVP compliance environments
- Experience managing complex multi-JV, campaign procurement.
- Effective decision making in the presence of uncertainty and risk and considering and balancing business dimensions e.g. technical, cost, schedule.
- Effective written, presentation and verbal communication to all internal and external levels
- Demonstrable people and stakeholder management skills
Due to the urgency of this role we are only considering local candidates with full working rights at this stage.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.