Published: 15th March 2019 (9 days ago)
Senior Drilling Engineer - Iraq
- E&P Company are seeking Senior Drilling Engineers who have experience within HS2 and Sour Gas.
- Plans, directs and coordinates the Drilling activities including reviewing, studying and approving drilling operational/engineering processes and reports.
- Supervise the planning and execution of the company's drilling operations and well completion.
- Manages and coordinates the preparation of the drilling budget, controls expenditure and justifies variances.
- Plans and works closely with the Drilling team to manage drilling, well completion and work over operations and ensures that all operations have been thoroughly researched, engineered, programmed and implemented in a safe, efficient manner and in compliance with the prescribed requirements of the subsurface team.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.