Published: 10th January 2019 (11 days ago)
Overview / Responsibilties
We are currently sourcing a Senior E&I Designer to join our team in Perth on a contract for one of our Clients who operate both onshore and offshore assets.
At this time, we will only consider applications from Australian citizens or those with the required permit/VISA for this region, in place.
- Provide day to day design services to a dedicated project or suite of projects;
- Ensure deliverables are presentable and accurate and are consistency checked;
- Under direction from the lead designer interprets and executes assignments within agreed budget and schedule;
- Readily takes ownership of discipline design commitments and requirements on a project.
- To prepare, check and / or modify instrumentation and electrical design drawings from Engineering Data, Design Data and Vendor Data
- To provide detailed engineering design input during field scope definition, including interpretation and challenge of standards
- To prepare Material Take-Offs and Bills of Materials
- To actively communicate with other disciplines to optimise areas of interface, during the design development, review and checking processes
- Support design office personnel with site specific data
- Remotely participate in discipline design reviews
- Plan workload and ensure effective and efficient delivery of the design team; maintain control on design team reimbursable hours and delivery against budget
Skills / Qualifications
- Demonstrate balance of industrial experience at relevant level and position;
- Intellectually capable, can substantiate the ability to apply theory in a particular context;
- Professional demeanour, interpersonal skills;
- Able to demonstrate team working skills;
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and keen to learn;
- Flexible with a can-do attitude;
- Mobile and willing to spend time away from office location as and when operation requires.
- Significant experience within Upstream O&G industry, primarily with experience in brownfield modifications.
- Experience in conceptual, front end and detailed design phases of electrical and instrument systems associated with O&G facilities.
- Detailed knowledge of specification of electrical equipment for use in hazardous areas.
- Extensive awareness of international standards.
- Proven experience in AutoCAD, INtools, PDS/PDMS, Documentum.
If you’re an experienced Senior E&I Designer ready for your next challange then we're keen to to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.