Published: 12th July 2019 (5 days ago)
Overview / Responsibilties
Wood is currently looking for Senor Process Engineers.
- Carry out process design work and related activities as assigned in project
- Prepare the process deliverables as assigned in project
- Supervise the work of subordinates as assigned in accordance with the Project organization
- Assist other disciplines in accordance with Project requirements
- Participate in design review meetings in accordance with Project requirements
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Min 7 years’ experience in FEED or EPC, Petrochemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas or Offshore sectors
- Must be a Class I licensed Engineer
- Experience in major refining projects would be beneficial e.g. FCCU / HCU / CDU / HVU / SWS, etc.
- Proven ability to coordinate process teams
- Experience in developing H&MB, PFD's, P&ID's, MSD's and process equipment / instrument datasheets
- Experience in Relief and Blowdown calculations
- Strong experience in Process Simulation (HYSIS / ASPEN / PROII)
- Process study experience would be beneficial
- HAZop / SIL experience (chairman or attendee)
- Process control capability beneficial e.g. Process Control Philosophy, Cause and Effects, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.