Published: 17th July 2017 (10 days ago)
Job Title: SHEQ Advisor
Job Reference: RMS0182445
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Oil and Gas
Location: United Kingdom,
Description: The Role:
Safety is the number one business priority and you will be at the forefront of supporting, delivering and communicating the SHEQ systems, processes and procedures.
Supported by the corporate SHE teams you’ll be site based and work closely with both the px site teams and our clients, to achieve zero harm to people, environment, assets and reputation.
You’ll represent the company at internal and external forums.
Review internal and external audit reports.
Complete incident/accident investigations.
Provide SHEQ training.
Assist in the implementation and coordination of our site Emergency Management System.
* IOSH Managing Safely
* Working with and promoting Company SHE systems and data
* Inspection and auditing activities
* SHE reporting to internal and external standards and bodies
* Working on a 24/7 industrial site
* Provision of clear, accurate and timely advice
* Completing investigations into incidents and events
* Working in and contributing to cross discipline teams
* SHE legislation at work
* Environmental permitting
* COMAH regulations
* Permit to work systems
* Risk assessment best practice
* Microsoft Word to write reports
* Microsoft Excel to utilise in reports
Our client provides premier quality Operations, Management and Maintenance solutions. Developed in the 1990s, our client is a world class OM&M service provider. Offering exciting and challenging positions with a strong focus on teamwork. Our client believes that people are a key asset to the business and provide excellent training and support to workers.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job, you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.