Published: 11th July 2019 (6 days ago)
Airswift. Short Cycle Loadsheet Analysy. North York, ON.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek Short cycle Loadsheet Analyst to join them on a 12-month initial contract with the possibility to extend or transitioning into Direct hire in North York, ON.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Receive Load sheet in CCWS (Customer Connections Work Suite)
- Review Loadsheets for complete information using Maximo and eGISweb
- Perform analysis in Synergi to verify gas availability using the information provided on Loadsheet
- Get approval from Network Analysis if required
- Bring up-to-date results on Loadsheet (size gas meter, service size, EFV requirements)
- Add comments and attach completed Loadsheet in CCWS
- Previous experience with Synergi, CCWS, eGISweb (ESRI), Maximo is preferred.
- Microsoft standard suite (word, outlook, excel)
- Engineering Technologist/Technician certification is a plus.
- Related university degree is a plus.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.