Published: 12th April 2019 (7 days ago)
Overview / Responsibilties
Wood has a current requirement for a Senior Instrumentation Engineer to join our team in Perth.
The successful applicant will be part of busy project team delivering brownfields oil & gas modification projects for our clients. It is envisaged that this role with have significant development pathways as the Wood organisation in Perth WA continues to grow.
Position Specifics & Deliverables
- Provide Instrumentation Engineering services to our O&G LNG Onshore and Offshore Projects.
- Assist in discipline front end and detailed design input to engineering projects.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the project teams and clients.
- Responsible for study, design, specification and services related to the engineering discipline.
- Prepare Specifications, scope documents, datasheets, lists and schedules
Provide instrumentation and control design engineering for various projects, including instrument datasheets, functional specifications, scopes of work and drawings.
- Must be familiar with relevant codes, client Design Specifications and procedures, and have a thorough working knowledge of the latest design and analytical techniques.
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in a relevant engineering discipline (B.Sc/ M.Sc/ B.Eng) and eligible for membership of an internationally accepted applicable professional Institute. e.g. IET, Engineers Australia
- Should have over 10 years of post-graduate experience, with 2 years in the oil & gas and or Hydrocarbons industry, including 2 years as Senior Engineer.
- Capable of communicating and interfacing effectively with other disciplines, project managers, and clients’ representatives.
- Knowledge of SPI for the development of E&I engineering deliverables.
- Excellent knowledge of control systems and shutdown PLC hardware and software design
- Experience within Offshore and Onshore LNG, O&G brownfields engineering EPCM Sector in Australia.
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
If you’re an experienced Senior Instrumentation Engineer who wants a challenge, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.