Published: 12th February 2019 (4 days ago)
Staffing Specialist - Houston, Texas
Airswift has been tasked by a major company within the Oil & Gas industry to seek a Staffing Specialist tor to work on a 6 months contract assignment in Houston, Texas.
The Staffing Specialist is responsible for supporting the Staffing Services Team and performing on pre-employment process requirements to include drug screening, background checks, and health and medical testing.
Responsibilities for this position may include:
- Create job offers in Applicant Tracking System (RMS).
- Initiate and monitor background checks, drug screens, physicals, and functional capacity exams.
- Organize candidate travel and reimbursement.
- Submit on-boarding information for new hires.
- Guarantee compliance with safety metrics for team.
- Plans and prepares for high-workload occasions, for back-up coverage, and for long-term recruiting support.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-year experience supporting business services processes.
- Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Previous experience with SAP Success Factors preferred
- Human Resources and Recruiting background preferred.