Published: 28th November 2016 (7 days ago)
Job Title: Stations Planner
Job Reference: plan-qar
Job Type: Contract
Industry: Building and Construction
Salary: 5000 - 6000 Euros per month + Total Package
Description: Planner 2013 - Qatar
We are seeking a Project Planner on behalf of a leading international contractor specialising in a variety of projects including; Civils / Build / Rail .
With several ongoing projects throughout Europe and internationally, my client is looking for a well versed Scheduling and Planning professional to join the company in their UAE head office.
My client is flexible on package and will take into account, market conditions, personal expectations and the successful individuals level of experience.
The successful candidate will be a focal resource to the project management team, assisting with scheduling and planning responsibilities on this project.
The individual will report into the Scheduling Manager and Director, assisting and liaising with the technical and commercial teams on this development.
For this role the client has requested professionals with the following desired skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in civil engineering or similar.
- 8 years experience minimum within construction planning, scheduling and / or project controls.
- Experience in Primavera.
- Experience of working on civil projects such as; Building Specialist / Road / Rail / Infrastructure.
- Proven delay analysis experience .
- Experience in the UAE OR Middle East.
- Experience of working within multi-cultural teams is essential.
Please send an up to date copy of your CV. Please also include your Availability, Salary & Package Expectations and current situation.