Published: 19th April 2019 (about 1 month ago)
Overview / Responsibilties
DESCRIPTION OF FUNCTIONS
Executing assigned scopes of work. Providing discipline expertise to the business.
- Adhere to and comply with relevant discipline specific procedures and provide feedback for continuous improvement.
- Participate in audits and incident investigations as required.
- Provide discipline support to the business.
- Ensure self-awareness of relevant regulatory framework, legislation changes, initiatives and industry technology developments.
- Provide discipline input to scope definition and execution.
- Executing assigned personal objectives.
- Agree personal career development plan towards Civil/Structural engineer with Head of Structural Design.
- Progress of training and development in line with plan.
- Competency profile attainment against plan
- Effective delivery of assigned work scopes in accordance with Engineering & Design Process and Procedures.
- Effective implementation of assigned IMPACT actions
Skills / Qualifications
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4 (four) years’ relevant work experience
- 2 (two) years computer-assisted drafting experience (AutoCAD)
- Demonstrably practice Company Core Values and compliance with Ethics Policy.
- Safety by Design i.e. Understand and Apply Work Procedures and Practices, Compliance with Statutory Requirements, Discipline codes and standards
- Technical Core Skills i.e. Proficiency in using the WGPSN/Client approved cad drawing package Microstation, AutoCAD, Proficiency in using PDMS Design
- General Skills i.e. Offshore surveys, Workpack compilation, Commissioning
- Role based skills - Structural Design Steelwork
- Role based skills - Structural Design Civils
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.