Published: 14th March 2019 (10 days ago)
Overview / Responsibilties
Wood is currently recruiting for multiple Subcontracts Coordinators to join our team in the PNG Highlands on a Fly in Fly Out rotational schedule (28 days on /28 days off). Our Supply Chain team is currently entering a growth phase to support a number of new projects and these roles are critical in ensuring that all subcontracted services are managed effectively for our global clients. Working closely with Project Managers, you will be a key advisor for all commercial matters on site.
You will take on a range of responsibilities including:
- Supporting the award of packages to local subcontractors
- Managing the commercial performance of subcontractors on site
- Performing all subcontract administration, including invoice verification and claim processing
- Closing out subcontracts and purchase orders
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree qualified in a business or engineering related disciple
- At least 7 years’ experience in contract administration roles
- International site experience an advantage
- Well developed cross cultural communication skills
- Advanced ERP (Oracle/SAP) system skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Able to work in remote locations without direct supervision.
This role is for PNG Nationals only. Candidates must have full work rights in Papua New Guinea to be considered for this role.
If you’re an experienced Subcontracts Coordinator, ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.