Published: 13th October 2017 (9 days ago)
Job Title: Subject Matter Expert - Instrumentation
Job Reference: RMS0182013
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Oil and Gas
Location: Saudi Arabia
Competence of Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the upstream Offshore Projects Department shall include but not limited to:
* Able to arrange for global networking for the discipline experts OPD members in kingdom and out of kingdom.
* Able to advise on the Company, industry or regional standards related to discipline.
* Able to advise with a depth of knowledge pertaining to our client’s experience and lessons learned on these standards.
* Able to advise with a depth of knowledges from contractor’s perspective leveraging experience and lessons learned on these standards.
* Review, discuss and revise Company specifications related to a discipline.
* Evaluate the needs for improvements of available standards or company specifications and potential harmonization with international standards in this area.
* Identify ongoing standards work and evaluating the need for new standards work.
* Facilitate and foster continued improvement of OPD objectives.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
20 plus years of experience in relevant area.
Degree educated is a must.
Middle East experience is advantageous.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job, you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.