Nigel Frank International
Published: 12th June 2019 (5 days ago)
Support Desk Operator
£22,000-£27,000 + benefits
I am currently working with a leading Microsoft Gold Part organisation who specialise in Digital Transformation Services. My client provides both digital transformation systems along with software solutions, whilst providing support to new and exciting innovative products.
This organisation provide a range of solutions based on various cloud based technologies and due to an increase in exciting projects and rapid growth, they are looking to add to their team across multiple levels and roles.
This specific opportunity is a great opportunity for someone that is interested in supporting clients with issues reported and seeing the cases to resolution and this role will work collaboratively with team members to problem solve issues.
- First point of contact with customers to ensure that items are logged into the system.
- Following a Quality Assured process to diagnosis and troubleshoot issues.
- Having ownership to provide a resolution to the customer up to 2nd level support.
- Escalation to internal technical teams for resolution at 3rd line support level.
- Member of an Out of Hours rota.
- Excellent customer facing skills with a customer centric approach.
- Ability to listen to the detail of a customers return, translate and resolve the issue within SLA terms.
- Accurate data input in a management information system.
- Be a reliable team member and contribute to a positive engagement for customers.
- Awareness and compliance with information Governance (IG) and Information Systems (IS)at ISM27001 and GDPR standards.
- Experience with Azure/Cloud based technologies
- ITIL or similar certification.
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies.
Personal skills and attributes
- Ability to grasp and assimilate to new concepts quickly and effectively.
- Ability to multi task effectively.
- Ability to communicate clearly in all forms and at all levels.
- Able to follow a process and recommend improvements.
- Attention to detail.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
To find out more information and to register your interest in this position, please forward your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, please call my direct line on 0191 5000036 to find out more.