Published: 6th December 2018 (10 days ago)
Surveyor / Mätningstekniker
Immediate opportunity for a Surveyor to join a successful and major Global construction business. The surveyor must be a specialist within tunnelling and underground structures, with a focus on tunnelling and monitoring of structures, linings and foundations
This is an immediate opportunity to join one of the largest projects in Europe working in Stockholm, Sweden. The team has a global reach where technological excellence provides the backing of the successful business.
- Diploma or degree (or equivalent) in suitable subject.
- Experience in working in teams of surveyors and inspectors.
- Adept in the use of up to date technology for surveys and site monitoring.
- Able to work well within a team and on own.
- Familiar with underground project specifications and requirements.
- Used to working flexible hours on a demanding project
- Strong communication skills.
Offers an excellent package with benefits dependant on experience. Project will last 3+ years and will provide long term prospects.
Please contact c.macneal @ ewirecruitment. com and send an up to date copy of your CV along with contact details, your salary requirements and your notice period.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.