Published: 20th June 2019 (27 days ago)
Ewi-recruitment: we are a leading recruitment specialists who have an extensive global network of clients, that allows us to internationally recruit and place professionals, in senior positions, across major water infrastructure projects around the world.
The leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking a Team Leader/Resident Engineer to join a leading engineering consultancy.
Team Leader/Resident Engineer supervision of a Solid Waste Landfill Project .
Key Expert No. 1: Civil Engineer (Team Leader/Resident Engineer)
Location: Grenada, Caribbean
The Team Leader will reside in Grenada full time throughout the period of the services
- Expert must be of a nationality who can who on CDB-Caribbean Development Bank projects
- Education: MSc. in Civil Engineering (or equivalent), or a Geology Degree.
- Experience: At least fifteen (15) years of experience in the design and construction of sanitary landfills.
- At least five (5) year's experience in developing countries.
- The candidate must also have at least five (5) years experience as a Team Leader working on projects in developing countries.
- Must have performed this role on at least two (2) projects of this size and complexity within the past eight (8) years.
- The candidate must be a registered/licensed professional engineer.
Salary: $7k-$8k Per Month
Benefits: Plus accommodation, travel, insurance, and a car.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialise in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
For more information on any international Water assignments please contact Hugh Leekam at ewi recruitment; firstname.lastname@example.org +44 207 877 8350
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.