Published: 12th September 2019 (12 days ago)
Our client is a leading technology-based business process outsourcing company providing technology-based services to companies in the automotive sector in more than 80 countries. The company's industry expertise improves the performance of car dealership networks by increasing revenue, reducing costs and increasing customer satisfaction. With more than 75 years of experience and over 6,000 industry experts in 80 countries, our client has a comprehensive understanding of local, national and international markets. The company uses decades of experience and industry expertise to make the business of their own clients more efficient from OEM, dealer, supplier or aftermarket service provider in the automotive / truck / motorcycle industries.
Technical Specialist - French, Automotive
Description and responsibilities:
As a competent Technical Specialist (m/f/d) you support dealerships and automobile manufacturers with telephone and written assistance with the diagnosis of complicated technical issues and thus support the rapid resolution of reported complaints. With your experience from workshop practice, you will not only promote the development of solutions for the entire product range, but will also act as an interface between the automobile manufacturers and the service companies.
- Apprenticeship as a motor vehicle mechanic / technician or motor vehicle master craftsman, etc.
- Several years of professional experience in a workshop, as a service consultant or similar working experience related to working "with cars"
- Good knowledge in the field of automotive electronics
- Very good language skills in French, written and spoken
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Exciting working environment in an international automotive company
- Competitive salary
- Co-shaping the future automotive trade
- Short decision paths and flexibility regarding working time and location
- Sustainable support for your personal development
- Various additional services and comprehensive health management
- Relocation package