Published: 15th March 2019 (9 days ago)
The Field Operations Manager - Houston
Assist the Vice President Construction, Project Construction Managers, and Project Managers in establishing project strategy, plans, and construction execution philosophies. Primary focus on leadership of Construction management site teams for implementation of execution strategy and plans and management of the interface between site personnel and home office engineering.
- Overall support, direction and management during the Construction portion of a Project, from proposal preparation to handover of the plant, as required, to support the designated Project team.
- Oversight of the Construction Management site teams and facilitation of communication and interaction among the functional representatives, internal and external
- Assure that subcontract documents are understood and properly managed by the Construction Management site team for subcontract administration and management.
- Effectively represent Construction Management Team in all requests towards office engineering support and clarifications.
- Work with the Construction Site Manager to establish and implement the Construction Management infrastructure as required for each Project in accordance with applicable Policies, and Work Instructions.
- Assure proper use of progress monitoring techniques for each subcontractor, in accordance with the applicable Policies and Work Instructions, or as may be required for a specific contract.
- Participate in review and approval of Field Change Notices as required.
- Make periodic trips to Construction sites to evaluate Safety, quality, progress, and overall status. Manage resolution of all site issues affecting team performance.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.