Frank Recruitment Group
Published: 11th January 2019 (10 days ago)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: £17,500 + Uncapped Commission
Frank Recruitment Group is now searching for new high performance people who are prepared to rise to the challenge of a career in recruitment. A career in recruitment is perfect for hungry, driven and high-performing professionals ready to begin their unstoppable journey to success.
Are you ready to join the global leaders in IT recruitment?
Since being founded in Newcastle in 2006 we have grown exponentially and we are now operating out of 13 offices based across Europe, America, Asia and Australia and we are continuing to grow rapidly making now the perfect time to join Frank Recruitment Group and begin your journey to success.
Your Role at Frank Recruitment Group
Recruitment is sales. You role is essentially to sell your candidates skills and experience to your client and sell your clients opportunity back to the candidate making it a very a competitive, fast paced and target driven role.
The Recruitment Consultant role is a full 360 role meaning working with both clients and candidates allowing you to manage the whole process yourself. When you first join us you will undertake Frank Recruitment Groups award winning and unique industry leading training known as the 'Frank University'. This is a two week intensive programme to fully prepare you to enter the sales floor. Once you enter the sales floor you will become part of one of our close knit teams that will allow to progress with likeminded individuals. Initially you would focus on the candidate side. This would involve sourcing potential candidates via job boards, LinkedIn, databases and adverts. You would then screen the candidates and guide the most suitable ones through the interview process and hopefully secure them in the role with the client company. After gaining some experience working with candidates you would receive further client based training in the Frank University and begin sourcing, managing and working with your own clients.
What we can offer you in exchange for your hard work;
- A base salary of £17,500 along with an uncapped commission scheme meaning the on target earnings of a recruitment consultant would be £30,000-£40,000 in your first year and with consistent hard work this can be double in your second year as a recruitment consultant.
- A meritocratic company rewarding hard work with career progression meaning after just 18 months of consistent dedication and hard-work you could progress to a senior recruitment consultant level and then to a management level within 4 years.
- The chance to be part of our rewarding and unique culture. Here at Frank Recruitment Group we adopt the work hard play hard ethic. This includes monthly 'First Thursdays' where the whole team goes to a local venue and reviews the previous month followed by an open bar; lunch clubs for the top performing recruitment consultants from the previous month, global 'Sales Days' and bi-annual 5* trips away for the top performers over a period of time.
- The opportunity to relocate to one of our other 12 offices located across Europe, America, Australia and Asia.
- The award winning 'Frank University' scheme, which is unique to Frank University. This provides all new consultants a two week intensive training programme that will prepare you to excel in your career as a recruitment consultant.
To fast track your application please don't hesitate to call me on 0191 233 5339 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org