Frank Recruitment Group
Published: 12th January 2019 (9 days ago)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: £17,500 + Uncapped Commission
The global leaders in IT recruitment are now searching for new talent who are ready to begin their unstoppable journey to success. Since being founded in Newcastle in 2006 we have grown exponentially and we are now operating out of 16 offices based across Europe, America, Asia and Australia and we are continuing to grow rapidly making now the perfect time to join Frank Recruitment Group.
With the uncapped commission, structured career path, rewards and incentives, award winning training and international transfers on offer here at Frank Recruitment Group the sky really is your limit.
Your Role at Frank Recruitment Group
Recruitment is sales. It is fast paced, competitive and target driven.
The Recruitment Consultant role is a full 360 role meaning you will be managing the whole process yourself from start to finish. When you first join us you will undertake Frank Recruitment Groups award winning and unique industry leading training known as the 'Frank University'. This is an intensive 2 week programme that will prepare you to excel in your recruitment career. Once you have graduated from the Frank University you will enter the sales floor and become part of one of our close knit teams. This is when you will begin sourcing potential candidates via job boards, LinkedIn, databases and adverts. You would then screen the candidates and guide them through the interview process hopefully securing them in the role with the client company. After gaining 8 weeks of experience working closely with candidates you would receive a week of client based training in the Frank University and begin sourcing, managing and working with your own clients.
What we can offer you in exchange for your hard work;
- A generous base salary of £17,500 along with an uncapped commission scheme meaning the on target earnings of a recruitment consultant would be £30,000-£40,000 in your first year alone and this can be double in your second year as a recruitment consultant.
- A meritocratic company rewarding hard work with career progression. We believe in growing our own talent meaning after just 18 months of consistent dedication and hard-work you could progress to a senior recruitment consultant level and then to a management level within 4 years.
- The chance to be part of our rewarding and unique culture. This includes monthly social events called 'First Thursdays', lunch clubs for the top performing consultants, global 'Sales Days' and bi-annual 5* trips away for the top performers over a period of time.
- The opportunity to relocate to one of our other 15 offices located across Europe, America, Australia and Asia.
- The award winning 'Frank University' scheme, which is unique to Frank Recruitment Group. This provides all new consultants a two week intensive training programme that will prepare you thrive once you enter the sales floor.
To fast track your application please don't hesitate to call me on 0191 233 5339 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org