Frank Recruitment Group
Published: 14th March 2019 (10 days ago)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £17,500 + Uncapped Commission
Frank Recruitment Group is searching for new motivated and resilient talent to come join us in our head office in Newcastle city centre. If you are able to thrive in a high-energy sales environment this is the ideal role for you.
Who Are We?
Frank Recruitment Group is a global award winning IT recruitment firm. Our mission is to provide our clients the most sought after talent in the IT industry and offer the most rewarding career opportunities to our candidates and employees alike. Since being founded in Newcastle in 2006 we have grown exponentially and we are now operation out of 17 office based across Europe, America, Asia and Australia and we are continuing to grow rapidly. We also boast 9 brands that all focus on specific niches within the industry and are always looking to expand into new areas.
Your Role within Frank Recruitment Group
Your role within Frank Recruitment Group would essentially be to sell your candidates skills and experience to the client and sell the clients opportunity to the candidate.
Initially you would undertake a two week intensive training programme called 'Frank University'. Then you enter the sales floor and begin working with candidates. This would executive searching via job boards, LinkedIn, databases and job boards. You would then screen the candidates and guide the most suitable ones through the interview process and hopefully secure them in the role. After gaining 8 weeks of experience you would receive further client based training and begin sourcing and working with your own clients, therefore really allowing you to manage the process from start to finish with total autonomy.
What we can offer you?
- A base salary of £17,500 along with an uncapped commission scheme meaning the on target earnings of a Recruitment Consultant would be £30,000-£40,000 in your first year alone, rising to £60,000-£80,000 in your second year.
- A transparent, structured career path to allow everyone to progress based on their merit. We believe in growing our own talent, this mean within 18 months you can progress to a senior level and from there 5 years to a management position.
- The award winning 'Development Pathway' scheme. This provides all new trainees with an intensive two week learning and development programme followed by continuous support throughout your career.
- The rewarding and unique culture we have here that embodies the work hard play had ethic. This includes weekends away, monthly social events, gourmet dining and luxury trips for the most successful consultant.
- The opportunity to relocate to one of our other 16 offices located across Europe, America, Australia and Asia.
To fast track your application please don't hesitate to call me on 0191 233 5339 or email me at email@example.com