Frank Recruitment Group
Published: 12th July 2019 (5 days ago)
A CAREER IN RECRUITMENT
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant-Sales
Company: Frank Recruitment Group
Location: Irvine, CA
A BIT ABOUT US
The Frank Recruitment Group (FRG) is an award-winning world market leader for technology recruitment. In 11 years, we have successfully established ourselves as the go-to global provider for talent in technology. We focus on niche product led markets exhibiting strong growth where we have become the undisputed recognized brand leader.
Our seven distinct brands - Nigel Frank, Mason Frank, Churchill Frank, Washington Frank, Anderson Frank, and Pearson Frank - deliver the very best technology professionals to clients across the globe. Operating out of sixteen strategically placed offices in the EMEA (London, New Castle, Berlin, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Warsaw, Cologne, Munich), USA (New York- 2 offices, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Dallas, Tampa, Denver, Scottsdale, Irvine), APAC (Singapore, Melbourne), we have developed dominant positions within our markets driven by over 1,000 industry niche employees who have transformed the recruitment landscape.
We are backed by an investment from TPG Growth, who count Uber, Airbnb and Spotify amongst its investment portfolio, it has enabled us to rapidly scale and continue our global expansion.
We are currently looking for entry-level Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our recruitment teams in our brand new Irvine Office! If you are ambitious, financially motivated, competitive and interested in joining a growing global leader in IT Recruitment with a group of enthusiastic people, Frank Recruitment Group is the place for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Head-hunting & candidate sourcing
- Business development in building and establishing new client relationships
- Selling and negotiating
- Client management
- Track and manage your pipeline
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 0-3 year experience in Recruitment and/or Sales
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong work ethic & motivation to learn with a drive to WIN!
- Financially motivated self-starter with a positive attitude
- Strong written & verbal communications skills
- Coachable with the ability to think on your feet
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills
- Proven track record of success
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast growing, global leader in IT Recruitment
- A sales and recruitment training program
- Industry-leading training throughout the growth of your career
- Transparent career progression plan with clear goals to your next promotion
- Uncapped commission structure
- Average earnings for first year consultants between $50k - $70k
- 20% of first year consultants make over $100k
- Fine dining at top Californian restaurants for high performers
- Incentive Trips
- Monthly company happy hours
- Health care & PTO Days
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
- Great colleagues
Frank Recruitment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.