Published: 17th May 2018 (5 days ago)
Job Title: Transportation Sales Manager - UK
Job Reference: 15921JKJ
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Transport and Rail
Location: United Kingdom, London
Salary: £70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Bonus
Description: Rail Transportation Sales Manager - UK
The market leading infrastructure & energy recruiter is seeking a Transportation Sales Manager for a role based in the UK.
Job Role / Responsibilities
* Identify potential new customers within the defined industry
* Build and manage a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities
* Manage existing/new customer relationships and maintain highest level of Customer Satisfaction at all times
* Define & articulate value based solutions based on our rail transportation strategy
* Prepare and present information to internal and external executives
* Collaborate with global business units to create customer solutions
* Close new business within the existing and new customers to exceed the assigned annual sales targets
* Long experiences in sales and business development predominantly in the rail sector
* Exposure in managing businesses with rail operators and/or infra managers
* Understanding/experience of managing NEC contract based engagements
* Past experience in selling collaboration models including global and/or offshore execution models would be preferred
* Experience working with a CRM tool, preferably Salesforce.com
* Ability to travel domestically as needed, with occasional international travel
* Ability to work independently in a global environment
* Excellent analytic and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgement and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
* Measured in decision making while demonstrating accountability and commitment to executions
* Right to work in the UK
The salary package consists of a package upwards of £70k-100k per annum plus bonus.
To apply please send your updated CV.