Published: 16th May 2019 (4 days ago)
Airswift. Warehouse Attendant. Near Jal, NM.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek Warehouse Attendant to join them on a 12-month/Open ending contract with the possibility to transitioning into Direct hire near Jal, NM.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for receiving, moving and delivering materials to/from company inventory.
- Verifies inventory quantity and assists in inventory level maintenance and record keeping.
- Maintains complete paperwork and performs applicable computerized transactions.
- Operates material handling equipment in a qualified and safe manner (pallet jacks, forklifts, telehandlers, etc).
- Takes instruction from warehouse lead/supervisor.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft applications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with oilfield surface, automation, and measurement equipment is a plus
- Familiar with warehouse practices (receiving, shipping, cycle counting)
- Must pass background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screening
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Prior use of ERP (Oracle, SAP etc) or small business accounting (Quickbooks, Peachtree etc) software and Retail/counter sales experience are a plus
- Heavy equipment operation and Rigging, slinging, hoisting experience are a plus
- Review inbound documents (waybills, manifests, packing lists); Prepare outbound documents (bill of lading, packing list) and Verify and sign carrier shipment documents experience are a plus
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.