Published: 20th June 2019 (27 days ago)
EWI - Wind Turbine Commissioning Technician
The primarily function of the Wind Commissioner is to commission wind turbines safely, efficiently and in accordance with established procedures and safe work practices. The Wind Commissioner is to represent the client in a responsible manner with integrity and by exercising good judgement, both during work hours and off work hours.
- Adhere to and/or implement Safety Procedures/protocols issued to the site that affect his/her scope of responsibilities in accordance with the Wind EHS Outage Plan.
- Participates in LOTO process as required/directed
- Comply with all Quality Processes
- Ensures all systems and equipment are tested, and commissioned, in accordance with the applicable documentation
- Ensures corrective action is taken to fix all problems that impact Turbine Completion
- Provides information for E-DSR, where required, as defined by Communication Guideline
- As directed, perform basic SCADA/WFMS commissioning in accordance with documentation with support of SCADA Engineers
- Manage time and assigned resources responsibly to ensure successful completion of the site goals and objectives.
- Fluent in English
- At least 3 - 5 years experience and knowledge of onshore wind farms with installation and mechanical completion of wind turbine generators.
- Experienced in commissioning Wind Turbines
- Intermediate computer skills
- Flexibility in working hours
- Positive attitude and approach to day to day duties
- Demonstrated initiative to increase efficiency in operations
- Driver's licence required
- A strong commitment to ensure safety and safe working environments
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading wind, solar and power professionals. If you are looking for your next assignment in Europe please get in contact with the team at ewi
If interested and suitable or would like further information regarding this position, please respond directly to Dionne with an updated CV to D.Tricker@ewi-group.com
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.