Published: 20th June 2019 (27 days ago)
The primarily function of the Wind Installation Lead is to assist and advise the installation contractor to ensure mechanical and electrical installation as well as final Inspections are performed in accordance with the installation guidelines. The Wind Installation Supervisor is to represent the company in a responsible manner with integrity and by exercising good judgement, both during work hours & off work hours.
- Supervise the installation works, on-site QA (walk down of installed and completed turbines, check of incoming goods
- Providing support for installation manager, ensure the QA standards are met, provide guidance to install contractors.
- Participates in LOTO process as required/directed
- Adheres to Quality processes
- Responsible for reporting issues which affect safety and schedule via the latest online communication tool for corrective action
- Ensures follow-up corrective actions are implemented on all issues in accordance with communicated directive.
- Ensure contents of Job Site Books are complete and 100% accurate
- Provide information for E-DSR where required as defined by communication Guideline
- Responsible for maintaining assigned vehicle in a responsible manner
- Execution of assigned Retrofits per the RFR process.
- Manage time and assigned resources responsibly to ensure successful completion of the site goals and objectives.
The successful candidate will be fluent in English with effective written and oral communication skills, possess strong presentation and negotiation skills and be able to manage multiple complex issues concurrently. The ideal candidate will be flexible with a can-do attitude and willing and able to work with several high paced individuals. Attention to detail and to comply with corporate compliance requirements is necessary.
- Fluent in English
- Must have international driving license that's accepted in Japan
- At least 3 years experience with installation and mechanical completion of wind turbine generators.
If interested and suitable or would like further information regarding this position, please respond directly to Dionne with an updated CV to D.Tricker@ewi-group.com
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.