Published: 16th April 2019 (3 days ago)
Year 4 Teacher needed at an outstanding school based in Waltham Forest to start in May 2019.
The school I am working with has good behaviour and an excellent management team dedicated to the growth of learners.
The ideal candidate will -
- An exceptional practitioner
- have high expectations of yourself and pupils
- be willing to go the extra mile
- be able to work with colleagues
- be able to build good working relationships with parents
What this school can offer you -
- Enthusiastic children who want to learn
- A friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team
- A commitment to being better than the best!
- 1 year contract
- May Start
If you are eligible please apply below and send your CV ASAP.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.