Review of my credentials will confirm that I can serve as the catalyst for achieving revenue objectives and organic growth through effective contributions. I possess More than 13 Years of experience in the field of Instrumentation including Oil and Gas Industries/Refinery.
I am successfully associated in various projects like KNPC-New Refinery Project AlZour Kuwait, Paradeep Refinery Project Orissa India and KOC-Elevated substation in SEK at GC21 and GC3 Burgan Brownfield. Presently I am looking for a long-term assignment in oil and gas sectors.
I understand that working for your organization requires a candidate who is team oriented and can deal with people in various departments. I am confident that I possess these skills, which will help me to perform the job efficiently and effectively.
My goal is to transit my enthusiasm, creativity and experience into a position, where I continue to provide the strategic and tactical leadership critical to retaining valued customers of an organization. I am certain that my presence in your team will prove to be beneficial to your organization. As such, I would welcome an opportunity to speak with you to evaluate your needs and share my ideas.
• Coordinate Loop checkup of all type field instruments and perform Troubleshooting and solving if find any faults in DCS/IPS/FGS/BMS systems or devices.
• Repair Calibrate and platform instrumentation systems.
• Verification of wiring or cables as connected to I/O boards. Verification of energization or power supplied to instruments. Checking of configuration by using a Fieldbus/HART communicator or other means.
• Verification of agreement between instrument/ICCS range and engineering documents/Process Control Strategy document, as well as SPI data base
• Verification of function and range of analogical inputs through ICCS.
• Adjusting of “zero” between instruments and ICCS.
• Verify and stroke all analogical outputs from ICCS to the instrument.
• Check the functionality of digital inputs/outputs through ICCS to/from instruments.
• Verify motors’ inputs/outputs when checking motor operation.
• Check the fail modes against the engineering documentation.
• Confirm the digital input/output convention for correct logic and lamp action.
• Verify TPPS, MCC, MMS and F&G loops.
• Verify graphic on ICCS.
• Verify the color code on ICCS for open/close valve and start/stop, trip, etc. as per assigned in configuration.
• Operational comments to be added during functional test.
• Face plates to be modified regarding TAG’s, if required
• checkout, confirming the results at the console and verifying the response of the controller output. Compliance audit with ICCS/IPS scale by simulating operating at 0%→50%→100%→0%.
• Working with Honeywell DCS system to Coordinate and assist field technicians to perform loop testing wisely.
• Verification of transmitter software configuration, hardware configuration according to the instrument loop diagram, device type, module type and slot no. prior to represent to the client.
• Installation and Pre commissioning and commissioning of instrument and control equipment such as DCS Panel, Marshaling Panel, Auxiliary Panel, Office LAN Panel, HMI Panel, ODF Panel, Control desk and large screen.
• Responsible for inspection and prepare detailed report of such Site acceptance test (SAT) by compiling all Company standards, inward materials, devices and Impulse tubing and air tubing for transmitters and valves as per the project specification.
• Responsible for closing or reporting to the authority related to Punches CAT-A, B&C by engineering/construction/vendor.
• Knowledge of various Instrument Drawings such as Instrument Typical Drawing, Instrument & Junction Location layout, Main Cable Layout, Tray Layout, Equipment Layout, P&ID, General Arrangement Drawing, Cable Schedule, Instrument Wiring Diagram hook up, data sheets, I/O wiring diagrams, P&IDs, Cause & effect, Instrument Loop Diagram (ILD)
• Inspection for Installation and commissioning of DCS, IPS, ESD, BMS, Fire and Gas systems and instruments such as Yokogawa, Honeywell, Rosemount including updating drawings and producing 'As built' up to final acceptance tests.
• Loop testing & Troubleshooting carried out for the below instrumentation
Transmitters Loops (Flow/Level/Pressure) -Rosemount, E&H
DP type, Ultrasonic, Electromagnetic flow meter, Variable area flow switches, Level transmitter Guide wave Radar and DP type Pressure transmitter
Control Valves Loops- Fisher Rosemount DVC6200F, Flow Serve 3400MD
ON/OFF Valves Loops-Fisher Rosemount DVC6200SIS
RTD Temperature transmitter Loops- Rosemount ,E&H
Thermocouple Temperature transmitter Loops- Rosemount ,E&H
Vibration Loops (with proximitors)
Variable speed drives (VSD’S):ABB,SiemensMM420
Signals between different control systems- Loops including signals hardwired between two independent control systems (i.e. PLC, LCP and DCS)
- Responsible for Overall Plant Electrical maintenance for the Machines in Batch Plants, Furnaces, Fore hearths, IS Machine (Emhart T600 & AIS TG Machines), Annealing lehrs, Decorating lehr, Shrink Wrapping Machine, Printing Machine, Servo Stacker (Antonini & Sheppe), Monorails, Cullet Scrapper, Cullet Crusher, Lathe Machine, CNC Machine.
-Responsible for Planning for the Project and Execution for electrical works.
-Spare Planning and Procurement for the same.
-Monitor and troubleshoot operating equipment.
-Ensure plant adheres to Safety and environmental rules.
-Perform Preventive & routine Maintenance.
-To do maintenance & Perform Troubleshooting, Development & Execution of all type of Electrical System AC & DC Drive, Thyristors, Systems Hardware & Software
-To do Maintenance & Perform Troubleshooting on Instrumentation Control system such as PLC & SCADA, HMI’s on its Hardware & Software.
-Hire, train, and supervise employees.
-Devise schedules and shifts.
-Conceptualize, design, and implement plant improvement projects.
-Identify process deviations and perform root cause/corrective action.
-Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
-Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
-Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
-Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
-Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
-Conduct area inspections and audits.
Installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning of 11/0.440KV, 2x2MVA, 2x1.5MVA ABB make transformer with associated protection devices.
Installation, Erection, pre-commissioning and commissioning of ABB make11KV SWGR, Bus Tie and Feeder panel with associated protection devices.
Installation, Pre-commissioning and commissioning of 11KV soft starter.
Installation, Pre-commissioning and commissioning of ABB make 440V LV SWGR, Bus Tie and Feeders with associated protection devices.
Installation, Pre-commissioning and commissioning of ABB make 440V LV MCC-11, MCC12, MLDB-11, MLDB12 with associated protection devices.
Installation, Pre-commissioning and commissioning of Capacitor Bank.
Installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning of ABB make VFDs
Installation, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning of Borries make Battery bank, Battery disconnecting switch, AC/DC UPS System.
Installation, Pre-commissioning and commissioning of Instrument and control equipments such as DCS Panel, Marshaling panel, Auxiliary panel, Office LAN panel, HMI panel, ODF panel, Control desk and large screen.
1000 mts various size of Impulse Tubing done.
800 no’s instrument installation and calibration done.
128600 meter’s various rating of power cable laid, glanding, termination, preparation of cable support drawings, selection of cable accessories. Preparation of drum schedule, planning, execution, progress monitoring, recording and reporting.
180000 meter’s Various rating of I&C and FO Cable laid, glanding, termination, preparation of cable support drawings, selection of cable accessories preparation of drum schedule, planning, execution, progress monitoring, recording and reporting.
Project: Elevated Substation in SEK (EF1600) under KOC
Installation of Transformer, Bus Duct, MCC panels, HT/LT Switchgear panels.
Installation of Capacitor Panel 11KVPFCC.
Installation of Remote-Control Panels, ANN panel, IRP panels.
Installation of Battery Rack and battery, Battery charger panel.
Installation of MOV Distribution box, PDB, LDB, EDB, UDB.
1,20,00 meter’s various rating of power cable laid, glanding, termination, preparation of cable support drawings, selection of cable accessories. Preparation of drum schedule, planning, execution, progress monitoring, recording and reporting.
2,40,000 meter’s Various rating of I&C and FO and instrumentation Cable laid, glanding, termination, preparation of cable support drawings, selection of cable accessories preparation of drum schedule, planning, execution, progress monitoring, recording and reporting.
Installation, Pre-commissioning and commissioning of Instrument and control equipments such as DCS Panel, Marshaling panel, IRP panel, Junction box
Installation of fire alarm system such as CACP, LFGAP.
Cable tray installation, cable pulling, termination of Instrument and Telecom cables, and installation of field mounted Instruments.
Carryout calibration check of Instruments, installation of junction boxes, local panels, marshaling cabinets, installation of conduits, impulse line installation and pressure test, function tests of Field instrument and DCS, PLC System.
Installation and commissioning of Filed Instrument (Pressure, Flow, Level, Temperature, analyzers,) Junction Box, Fire and Gas detector.
Carryout the Installation of fire and gas system as per the vendor drawings location layout.
Knowledge of various Instrument Drawings such as Instrument Typical Drawing, Instrument & Junction Location layout, Main Cable Layout, Tray Trunking Layout, Equipment Layout, P&ID, General Arrangement Drawing, Cable Schedule, Instrument Wiring Diagram hook up, data sheets, I/O wiring diagrams, P&IDs, Cause & effect, Instrument Loop Diagram(ILD) specifications, calculations, charts and graphs etc. for effective application
Carryout the Installation & Inspection of Impulse tubing and air tubing for transmitters and valves as per hook up and Slopes.
Co-ordination of Loop checking.
Punch Closing CAT-A, B & C for Engineering/Construction/Vendor related punches.
Responsible for inspection of inward materials for project at site.
Physical inspection of materials, verifying review of TC & backup documents.
Testing of Instrument Cable Drum Meggering & continuity prior releasing to site.
Inspect the all supplied Materials as Per project specification
Inspection for Installation and commissioning of instrument DCS, ESD, F&G systems such as Yokogawa, Honeywell, including updating drawings and producing 'As built' up to final acceptance tests.
Lead the Calibration of Instruments like Pressure Transmitter, Temperature Transmitter, RTD, Thermocouple, etc.
Termination of power cable and signal cable as per project IFC drawings.
Inspection of fire and gas system as per the approved drawings location layout.
Impulse tubing and air tubing installation for transmitters and valves as per hook up and Slopes.
Review of all documents including Drawings / Specifications / Schedules etc. Engineering Document preparation, review and submission.
Installation of Transformer 1.5 MVAX2 no’s /Bus Bars, Switchgear panels.
Supervised the Cable pulling as par cable schedule and termination work.
Installation and Commissioning of EOT Cranes 40 MT,25 MT and Bus Rails.
Installation and commissioning of AC and DC motor.
Preparation of Single line diagram and Cable schedule.
Installation of MCC panel, PCC panel, APFCC panel, DOL Starter, Star Delta Star panel.
Instrumentation installation and calibration work.
PLC Programming and installation Siemens S5, S7.
Installation of Cable tray work/modification
Panel Revamping for Hydro testing system, Chamfering Machine, Milling Machine, Ultra sonic Testing machine.
Cable laying, Glanding and Termination work.
Panel revamping and panel wiring.
Planning and make work schedule for all electrical works.
Review electrical plans to assure compliance with electrical codes and design manual.
Managing and coordinating work force and monitor tools, equipments, Vehicles, communication and other resources to streamline construction activities.